Digital Piano Review is giving the opportunity to students who are currently enrolling in a degree related to software development, music theory, audio engineering, audio software development, musical instruments, audio business or other related programs. With our scholarship program we provide financial assistance towards students who provide us with an excellent written essay.
We are awarding a yearly $1000 scholarship to the participant who writes the most original and in-depth essay.
Digital Piano Review provides honest product reviews about muscial instruments and audio products. We help people in finding the best audio product for their needs. With more than 50,000 unique visitors per month and 6 employees, Digital Piano Review is a trustworthy company in the music industry.
- U.S. citizen or permanent residents
- Enrolled in the academic year as a part or full-time student in a recognized academic program
- Candidates must be +18 years
- Winning applicants will be required to submit a picture for promotional purposes
How to Apply:
Each applicant may only submit one essay. Submissions should be sent via e-mail along with a cover letter including: legal name, mailing address and the name of the school the applicant is enrolled in to firstname.lastname@example.org
“How will Artificial Intelligence impact the music industry in the next 10 years?”
The top 2 essays will be chosen based on originality , but must include:
- A title.
- A minimum of 500 words in length with a maximum of 1, 000.
- Proper citation of any and all research material used.
- Your essay published on our website
Deadline for Application:
September 30, 2017